Saturday, March 30, 2013

Just emerged...


So finally after so long I am updating my blog (Oh Crap!!! It's been almost a year...)
The reasons are multiple:
·         First of all, I’m married :)
·         I moved out to Singapore
·         I started working as full time Software Engineer
·         … and a bunch more that would take an entire paper to explain

There's a time when I want to scribble a lot. And as soon as I open my blogger dashboard, I don't know where all fly. I want to scribble about what I feel for various perspectives about life, How life is transforming, etc!

I have also decided, I will try and update my blog more frequently. I wanna write a lot!! Truly!!

As I was telling, I had so much to share, it all flew..!!! But stay tuned - much more to come along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment